Pick a Room to Explore

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Family Style Daycare

What does "Family Style Day Care" mean? It is care for your child, but in my home. My home consists of me, a mom, and my family including pets.  Our family is similar to your family. As a mom I care for your child's basic needs, loving and playing with him in my home.

Family-style daycare is an advantage over a child care center because:

♥ INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION: As your child's caregiver, I will get to know your child very well. I am not one of a staff of people who will be caring for your child, but your child's primary caregiver.

♥ FAMILY ATMOSPHERE: Your child will be exposed to a family each day, while he is in my care. We eat our meals together, play together, learn together, etc. Additionally, there is lots of supervised free play, just like home!

♥ HEALTH: There's less chances of germs being passed around. I can't promise that your child will never become ill, but the less people your child is exposed to, the less likely your child will become ill.

♥ SAFETY: Care homes are safer than a center. The caregiver to child ratio is kept low. Our home is checked often for safety hazards, inspected by the fire department, and cleaned often. There are specific safety guidelines I must adhere to.